City of Raymond
Welcome To Our Website!
The City of Raymond welcomes you to our website designed to help residents and visitors find information about our town. Raymond is a great place to live and work. We have an elementary school, two churches, two parks, 300 homes, and several businesses.
We are located just one mile off Interstate 380 and 7 miles east of Waterloo. 2016 estimated population is 809.
Please explore our website and let us know if there is any information you would like to see added. Thank you for visiting.
The City Council of Raymond, Iowa will meet in regular session on Monday, August 1, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at Raymond City
Hall. Public Access to the meeting may also be accessed through the following from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81421207007, Meeting ID: 814 2120 7007; Telephone: 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID 814 2120 7007
- Meeting called to order followed by roll call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Revise or approve agenda
- Approval of the Consent Agenda – All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion
- Approve July 18, 2022 meeting minutes
- Resolution 2022-1477 authorizing payment of bills and transfers
- Inquiries from the Audience
- Fire Department Report
- Membership Changes
- Approval of new members
- Monthly meeting minutes
- Old Business
- Discuss/Action on Waterloo Water Works 28E Agreement – Tabled until City Attorney receives update on negotiations
- Discuss/Action on People Service Utility Billing Services – Tabled indefinitely.
- Discuss/Action on body camera for Code Enforcement Officer
- Discussion on limiting parking to one side of streets
- Discuss/Action on post office repairs
- New Business
- Public Hearing on Adopting Budget Amendment for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2023 Resolution
- No. 2022-1478
- Motion to Open Public Hearing
- Motion to Close Public Hearing
- Motion to approve or reject Resolution No. 2022-1478 and authorize City Clerk to submit to County Auditor
- Discuss/Action on Lafayette Road
- Discuss/Action on 28E Agreement with Elk Run Heights to provide maintenance duties for the City of Raymond
- Outstanding Debt Report FY2022
- Discuss/Action on RFP Proposals for Annual Examination Requirements for Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2022
- WasteWater Treatment Facility Construction Business
- Discuss/Action to approve requested change order(s): None
STORM WATER ACTIVITES THROUGH HARTMAN RESERVE NATURE CENTER
Storm Water Discharge Hotline 319-232-6153
101 1st St.
PO Box 156
Raymond, IA 50667