City of Raymond
Welcome To Our Website!
The City of Raymond welcomes you to our website designed to help residents and visitors find information about our town. Raymond is a great place to live and work. We have an elementary school, two churches, two parks, 300 homes, and several businesses.
We are located just one mile off Interstate 380 and 7 miles east of Waterloo. 2016 estimated population is 809.
Please explore our website and let us know if there is any information you would like to see added. Thank you for visitin
The City Council of Raymond, Iowa will meet in regular session on October 19, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. at Raymond City Hall. Participants can come to city hall (practice social distancing) or participate via Zoom.com: via computer https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86400982490 or telephone: 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 864 0098 2490
- Meeting called to order followed by roll call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Revise or approve agenda
- Approval of the Consent Agenda – All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion
- Approve October 5, 2020 regular meeting minutes, and October 15, 2020 work session minutes
- Resolution 1398 authorizing payment of bills and transfers
- Accept and place on file the minutes and reports from the following Boards, Departments and Commissions (N/A=Not Available): Clerk/Treasurer Report (August 2020/September 2020), Receipts (September 22, 2020 – October 19, 2020), Sheriff’s Report (September 2020), Library (N/A).
- Inquiries from the Audience
- Building Permits/Inspections/Code Enforcement
- Street Department Report
- Parks Department Report
- Water & Sewer Report
- Engineering Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Set date for a second work session discussing financing for Lafayette Road Reconstruction
- Discuss/Action on petition received petitioning sidewalk installation on Lafayette Road Reconstruction
- Motion to approve Resolution 1399 – A Resolution Amending the Original Amendment to the 28E Agreement Between Raymond & Elk Run Heights Providing for Waste Treatment System Construction & Operation.
Below is a link to the Zoom Video Meeting on Lafayette Road Reconstruction
Storm Water Discharge Hotline 319-232-6153
101 1st St.
PO Box 156
Raymond, IA 50667