City of Raymond
Welcome To Our Website!
The City of Raymond welcomes you to our website designed to help residents and visitors find information about our town. Raymond is a great place to live and work. We have an elementary school, two churches, two parks, 300 homes, and several businesses.
We are located just one mile off Interstate 380 and 7 miles east of Waterloo. 2016 estimated population is 809.
Please explore our website and let us know if there is any information you would like to see added. Thank you for visiting
The City Council of Raymond, Iowa will meet in regular session on October 7, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at Raymond City Hall.
- Meeting called to order followed by roll call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Revise or approve agenda
- Approval of the Consent Agenda – All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion
- Approve September 16, 2019 regular meeting minutes.
- Resolution 1359 authorizing payment of bills and transfers.
- Inquiries from the Audience
- Fire Department Report
- Membership Changes
- Approval of new members
- Monthly meeting minutes
- Old Business
- Discuss/Action on new 28E Agreement with Waterloo Water Works–Tabled until Council hears back from Waterloo Water Works.
- Discuss/Action on master plumber inspection of 508 S. 3rd sewer line
- New Business
- Motion to open Public Hearing on proposal to enter into a Sewer Revenue Loan and Disbursement Agreement.
- Motion to close Public Hearing
- Motion to approve Resolution 2019-1360 TAKING ADDITIONAL ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A SEWER REVENUE LOAN AND DISBURSEMENT AGREEMENT AND AUTHORIZING, APPROVING, AND SECURING THE PAYMENT OF $352,000 SEWER REVENUE LOAN AND DISBURSEMENT AGREEMENT ANTICIPATION PROJECT NOTE (IFA INTERIM LOAN AND DISBURSEMENT AGREEMENT)
- FY20 Budget Amendment Resolution No. 2019-1361
- Motion to open public hearing to adopt Resolution No. 2019-1361 – A RESOLUTION ADOPTING BUDGET AMENDMENT FOR THE FISCAL YEAR ENDING JUNE 30, 2020.
- Motion to close public hearing
- Motion to approve or reject Resolution No. 2019-1361 and authorize City Clerk to submit to county Auditor.
- Discuss/Action on Snow Removal bids
- Discuss/Action on bid to replace pumps at west lift station
- Set Trick-or-Treat Hours
- Discuss/Action on geotechnical services for the wastewater treatment facility project
Link to the Alert Iowa Website. You can sign up for Alert Iowa warnings: http://entry.inspironlogistics.com/blackhawk_ia/wens.cfm
Storm Water Discharge Hotline 319-232-6153
101 1st St.
PO Box 156
Raymond, IA 50667