City of Raymond
Welcome To Our Website!
The City of Raymond welcomes you to our website designed to help residents and visitors find information about our town. Raymond is a great place to live and work. We have an elementary school, two churches, two parks, 300 homes, and several businesses.
We are located just one mile off Interstate 380 and 7 miles east of Waterloo. 2016 estimated population is 809.
Please explore our website and let us know if there is any information you would like to see added. Thank you for visitin
The City Council of Raymond, Iowa will meet in regular session on January 18, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at Raymond City
Hall. Due to the required social distancing, audience seating is limited to ten (10) seats. Public Access to the meeting may also be accessed through the following from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8744783529, Passcode: 570349; Telephone: 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID 874 478 3529 Passcode: 570349
- Meeting called to order followed by roll call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Revise or approve agenda
- Approval of the Consent Agenda – All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion
- Approve January 4, 2021 regular meeting minutes
- Resolution 2021-1406 authorizing payment of bills and transfers
- Accept and place on file the minutes and reports from the following Boards, Departments and Commissions (N/A=Not Available): Clerk/Treasurer Report (December 2020), Receipts (December 21, 2020 – January 18, 2021), Sheriff’s Report (December 2020), Library (N/A).
- Inquiries from the Audience
- Building Permits/Inspections/Code Enforcement
- Street Department Report
- Parks Department Report
- Water & Sewer Report
- Engineering Report
- Old Business
- Discussion and possible action on installing flashing light for T-intersection sign on Lafayette Rd. /3rd
- New Business
- Motion to change the public hearing date from February 1, 2021 to February 18, 2021, due to publishing issues by the Waterloo Courier, to review an application for a State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan and to make available to the public the contents of an environmental information document and the City’s proposed improvements to the wastewater treatment system.
- Motion to approve MSA Professional Services Agreement for the Construction Phase Services for the Wastewater Treatment Facility Upgrade.
- Begin Work Session for FY22 and set date for 2nd work session
STORM WATER ACTIVITES THROUGH HARTMAN RESERVE NATURE CENTER
Below is a link to the Zoom Video Meeting on Lafayette Road Reconstruction
Storm Water Discharge Hotline 319-232-6153
101 1st St.
PO Box 156
Raymond, IA 50667